Pools News

edited May 30 in General

Hello.
Time by time I was thinking that miners on my pool need help. So, I create this forum and you can tell me any questions. And about servers downtime in last night... I was updating server for place this forum. I will create topic in general section and post information about downtimes there.
About Ethereum mining. Anybody can't doing p2pool for this coin. I was thinking about this and create usual pool as result. Hashrate in 0 hash/s nobody like, but maybe someone will mining on it.

Comments

• edited May 30

Hello.
    About downtime between 29.05.2017 and 30.05.2017. My notebook was corrupted and i gave it for repairs... with all my wallets.dat. This was a bad idea sure. I was go home and recreate all wallets files, but downloaded blockchain died in process. I cleared blockchain and start all wallets, but sync took some time. Now all wallets work fine, but bitcoind sync not complete. This will took some time. I think bitcoin p2pool go online ~ 06:00 31.05.2017. Sorry for this.

• Hello.
    Today I have some troubles with server. The server was frosen in lunch tume. I think my PSU die soon. I buy new PSU, but delivered tomorrow only.